Tuesday, August 24, 2010

One.

Hello. Hello? My name is Machu Picchu. Yes, it's stage name with a long story behind it but I digress; I'm here to show you pretty pictures. I am signed up for the Sketchbook Project 2011 with the Art House Co-Op. For more information visit arthousecoop.com/projects/sketchbookproject. I like it. My theme is "Great hopes and massive failures". Sounds fun right? I am not going to post any of my sketches until a little while after the book is sent in though (to make you visit the exhibits!) but I will document what I am sketching/feeling. Since my sketchbook is in the mail to my destination, I will post some of my previous pieces to whet you appetite.

Hand cut stencil 

Intaglio prints with watercolor

Linoleum print and carved block

Screen printed gameboy on watercolor

A few of my paintings

Some of my sketches.



In the mean time, I will post about my sketches and any other projects I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment